miércoles, 25 de agosto de 2010

Here we are again! :D

Hi classmates! How are you? I hope you are enjoying English!
This is my first blog for this class, I hope you like it!
Today I will talk about something that I think it’s very important, that we are all involved, it’s about the environment, something that is about to happen, Today (August, 24) the COREMA of Coquimbo voted to decided that the mega thermoelectric plants it’s going to be installed near to “Punta de Choros”, even when there is like more than 25.000 signatures (between Chile and Europe) , against this decision, and knowing all the bad effects that had to the environment. Of like 18 votes only 4 were against and 14 pro this.
Punta de Choros is a national treasure, here lives de 80% of the worldwide Humboldt penguin population, it’s a ecological heritage of humanity and to the people of the COREMA that supposed that they worry about the environment, didn’t take care and vote pro the thermoelectrics, saying that our country can’t be depending of the energy of other countries, like Argentina, but I think that it is more important take care about environment, because if we don’t, sooner or later, the ecological disaster will affect to all of us, I think that more than can affect us the need to get energy, Don’t you think?
Hopefully the decision will be change and the history of our country too! The environment it’s so important to everyone and we can’t destroy it.
See you next post, maybe with good news about Punta de Choros !

1 comentario:

  1. Hey Axon Girl, I see that you managed to pimp your opening page, congrats! I totally agree with you about your post, and I hope that this bad situation will work out for the best, get well!!

    ResponderEliminar