jueves, 30 de septiembre de 2010

MY FIRST DOG!

Hello everyone! How are you?
Today I will tell you about my first dog!... I think that my dogs really marked my life, because I really love them, and they make my days happier. Today I have 3 female dogs, and one of them it’s “Cuki”, my first dog!
The first time i saw her, was when we moved to my current house ( in that time i had seven years old) ; the godmother of my older brother gave it to us, she is a dalmata and now she has like 12 human years, and she is so nice... she has really funny gift, she can smile, but everyone think that she wants to bite them and that it is not true, she only shows her teeth because she wanna tell us that she is really happy.
Since the day she came my house became more nice and safe too.
She felt in love once, with a homeless dog, she was pregnant for the first time. She would have nine puppies, both were really happy ( Cuki and her “boyfriend”), but one day the dog disappeared, he never came back... our gardener told us that a truck ran over him! Cuki was super sad... she didn’t want to eat, walk, nothing. And when the puppies born, she did not want to see them. It’s was really sad, and since then I think that the dogs are really smart and the can notice a lots of thing that the humans thinks they can’t.
I wish Cuki can live for ever!... She is getting older... but i know she lived a good life.
Cuki really marked my life!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario