miércoles, 5 de mayo de 2010

My favorite physical therapy

Hellou clasemates!! here i'm again, every day became more interesting write in this blog! don't you think?
Today i will talk about a physical therapy that i admire... i don't know a lots of physical therapies but we have a teacher that it's really cool!
his name is "Elias Walter Fernandez Arias", he is our anatomy teacher (one of them) and i really enjoy his class, he knows so much about anatomy...
he knows like de 80% of the parts of the human body and most of the people who knows about anatomy knows like top 50%. i don't know much about his life..
i was searching a little bit about his life and he work's in a building name "Centro Medico Huerfanos" in PASEO HUÉRFANOS # 1373 DPTO. 609, if you wanna call
i leave you the number 695 6666... any problem that you have with your body you can call there.. untill i get my diploma and i can see you.
I hope you can admire Elias like i do, he seems a little serious but if you know him you can find a very lovely person!
see you! have a nice week!

5 comentarios:

  1. I love Elias Fernandez too!
    He's a great teacher.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. trini! you are a psychopath person :O I'm a little afraid of you. Don't visit my blog please, ahahaha xd

    ResponderEliminar
  3. ahah you are so psico xD scaaaaaare xd

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I haven't found the lovely person inside him yet xD

    kisses for you!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. AHahah
    I'm afraid of him!
    I hope I can found his lovely side!

    See you :)

    ResponderEliminar