jueves, 13 de mayo de 2010

Physical me

Hello classmates! How are you? How had you been? ... I hope you had been great! ….I hope you enjoy my past posted! I spend a lot of time searching information!
Today I have to talk about my expectations for me being a physical therapist… I really wanna help people recovering! And help them have a better life in the physical aspect, and if I can in a spiritual area too. I don’t know yet what area I want to choose but I still have time to think and make a good choice… but for now I want to enjoy this! The university and everything, I really love physical therapy I think that it’s a beautiful career and that I make a excellent choice when I pick physical therapy
Well.. that’s a little bit more of me… I hope you like it! See you! Good luck in everthing!

1 comentario: