miércoles, 23 de junio de 2010

2017?

Hello classmates! How are you? It’s raining! ... Today I will talk about my future...this it’s really rare because I really don’t know how it’s going to be my future.. but I have an idea as I want it to be. In 7 seven years from now I don’t know if we are going to exist, because of the legend of 2012. Maybe this could be the end of the world or may not, so I don’t know if study now will help me in my future, because I’m not sure if it is going to be a future! Are you nervous with 2012?
If the world doesn’t come to and end I see myself working as physical therapy, and enjoying my life a 100%. I want to travel a lot, and if I can I will love know the all world! My perfect work will be one who let me do all the things I love to do that has nothing to do with physical therapy, but without leaving behind my physical therapy side. I think that in that time I will be working in more than one place. I see myself working in a hospital, in the neurological area, maybe in the “Teletón”, or some place where you can help people who has neurological problems, like paralysis and stuff. I don’t know if I keep this decision of neurological area, but for know this is what it’s motivated me.
Another thing a really want to do that has nothing to do with physical therapy it’s open a Bar, so I hope see you there when my bar it’s ready!
See you partners!

6 comentarios:

  1. I like very much the legend of 2012 If we will be all dead why are we studying?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like neurologycal area too!
    And Of courseee i'll see you on you bar!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Oh its raining i hate that ¬¬
    bye

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I have ready the model of my tumb, i'm sure that we will die

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I hope you will concrete all your purposes!

    You're very cool trinin!
    bye crazy lady!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Neurogical area is very beautiful and I hope you concrete this.
    See you in Trini's Bar jajajaj!
    Kisses

    ResponderEliminar