miércoles, 9 de junio de 2010

Male or Female?

Hello classmates!
Today I will talk about gender roles. In the past the male role and the female role was really defined the men provides money and the woman take care about the house and the children’s… for so many years this was like that, that the society accustomed to that and stay like that for a long of time, but something happens in the woman that they want more things! They want education, they wanna “get out of the kitchen”, more participation in the politics,etc. With a lot of “fights” with the society and finally get more alternatives.
Today the role male-female are more equalized, almost there is no difference between women an men, but in some places steel been like a kind of “discrimination” to the women, like men managers win more money than women manager just because the are men, but I thin that this will change soon.
In my mager (physical therapy) there is a little of discrimination, especially in the spots area (like football), one of my classmates (Andrea Biskupovic) wants to be a sport physical therapy (for now) and one day she ask to the teacher if there is a lot of women in the football area of physical therapy, the teacher said that there are not! That it’s really difficult that you as women can work in the football area. This is discrimination that you as women has to suffer just for be woman, but I think with the time this things will stop and it’s going to be complete equally.
See you class!

5 comentarios:

  1. It is very funny, I'm in your blogg. It's true that i'm discriminated but hold on . . . I will change the world!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. we will work in a futball club! I want it too!

    :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. suuuure andrea you wil change the world XD
    it´s a very interest view trini
    bye

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I want to work in a football club too! I love that sport :D
    I will change the world, female football will be the best sport :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. it is a very interesting point of view.
    I think you can change your world.
    See you

    ResponderEliminar