miércoles, 6 de octubre de 2010

A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE?

Hi classmates and teacher! Today I will talk about a healthy lifestyle
But first What does it mean “healthy lifestyle”?… for me is a type of lifestyle where you have to be like 100% comfortable and feeling great with your body. And also you have to have a great alimentation and do sport. Some ones recommend that you have to do at least three times a week sport between half or one hour every day, that will help you have a healthier lifestyle. Like I said, a great alimentation (I mean eating lots of fruits, vegetable and fiber, less fat and carbohydrates, etc). A life without smoking and without be abusive with drugs can help you have a healthy lifestyle and feeling great with yourself.
But in this time is it possible to have a healthy lifestyle?
I think that now, in the XXI century it is very difficult due to all the high level of junk food (that is so good, don’t you think?) and the price of them, with all the costs that you have today like children, schools, universities, etc (in the parents case) it is so more cheap buy fried chicken with fried potatoes and a coke than buy vegetables or fish with a natural juice and also is so more easy to prepared. Stuff like this have done that the overweight in children increase in the lasts decades. But I think that if you want to have a healthy lifestyle I think that it is possible to have an excellent alimentation, I know that it will cost a little more but it will be worth it.
Another think that it is difficult to make in this time it is to do sports, with all the hectic life there is almost not time to make any sport, and less three times a week. But IF YOU WANT IT, YOU CAN. I know it is possible, you have to try harder if you think you can’t. If you want it you have to intending and you will see results! Good luck with a new healthy lifestyle! Now… I’m going to play sports and then I will eat a nice plate of salad. kitting I already do that! I hope you too!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario