domingo, 31 de octubre de 2010

STRESS? What is that?

“STRESS” have you heard that Word? Obviously, who doesn’t right? … And even more when you are in the university… the world of the stress came to you! And it will never live you if you don’t know how to handle it… there is a lot of advices that you can do for that, yoga it’s a great thing that you can do to relax yourself! When I was younger I do a lot of yoga with my mom, and was really cool! You can forget of everything and it also help you can clear your head and ideas and improve your elongation jaja, I really recommend it and if you don’t have time… I don’t know!

I never have been a “stressful girl”, never! Because I take my life reallyyyyyy relax, but this year that became more difficult, with all the tests, controls and everything! But I guess that compared with other people this year I have not been stress for more than one day or less and the feeling of that… horrible! I can’t understand people who live their whole life stressful, how can the tolerate that?

I really don’t know what is the feeling of be like “super stressful”, the closer feeling it is being “tired-stress” and what I need to stop that feeling is laugh, a lot of that, and a nice sleep! That can cure all my problems, until now at least… maybe in the future I became a stress person... who knows, but now that is a feeling that I prefer keep really away from me!

I hope you are a relax people too! see you!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario